Sunday, March 25, 2012

those lazy sunday afternoons {a short ramble}

There is just something about Sundays. Maybe it's the getting dressed up and heading to church, or spending the afternoon reading and hanging out with the family. Either way, spending my entire day relaxing and in worship is quite refreshing. It clears my mind from the hectic week, and focuses my heart on what is really important.

I shall now leave my lovely readers with a picture of boots. A little girl at church today was wearing these, and quite frankly, I'm jealous. {Besides, who doesn't love boots?}



Now if you'll excuse me, I have tea to make, and a book that is calling my name.

~ Abby

P.S. I guest posted on Fernweh today. You can check it out here. :)

4 comments:

Leah E. said...

You're so right about Sundays! :)
Oh, and the boots pic is adorable. <3

Hey, thanks so much for commenting on my blog! It really means a lot!

Abby said...

Thanks Leah! And no problem, I really enjoyed your post. :)

simi said...

what gorgeous boots! i'm a wee bit jealous too :) x.

Abby said...

Oh I know right? They looked so sweet on her. :)