Friday, February 8, 2013

candid shots + a really awesome quote





"Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in the way they are." 
- Markus Zusak

This girl is beautiful. 

Not only in looks, {but really now, isn't she gorgeous?} but in the way she is. 

 I'm really beginning to appreciate a side of photography that is still very new to me -- candid shots. There's something just really beautiful about catching a bit of life, and freezing it. And candids/snapshots capture a realness and honesty that posed self portraits just can't convey. 

And that my friends, is beautiful. 

~ Abby


5 comments:

Jordan Eaks said...

I agree! and I love these shots!

Jo said...

Adorable pictures. :)

Jillian said...

Isn't it beautiful when you can capture a person within a photograph, and everyone can look at that photograph and see how evident they are through it?

One of my favorite quotes.

Inna said...

She *is* beautiful, and candid shots are definitely some of my favorites! And that quote is just perfect. My sis and I were actually talking about that last night, how some of our favorite actors and people are actually kind of funny looking, if we think about it. But we never think of them that way, because *they* are just so beautiful that their faces are lovely to us too. :)

P.S. I answered your sushi question over in the comments on my blog. :)

Rohit Rath said...

Beautiful candid pictures. Life is best when candid !